Hmmm, this question is a hard one for me because ‘hate’ is a very strong word and being the eternal optimist that I am, I find it kind of difficult to hate almost anything. So, I thought that I would make a list of things that bum me out instead:
- People who are ignorant, when they should know better.
- People who make excuses and self-sabotage their lives.
- Waking up to find out that I am out of coffee and/or milk.
- Having chapped lips with no chapstick in sight.
- People who use poor grammar (I’m not a freak about it, but for the love of everything that is Holy in this world, how difficult is it to know when to use they’re, their, or there? Sorry, that’s the professor in me).
- When people try to drag you down to make themselves feel better.
- Having dishes in my kitchen sink.
- Lousy weather when we have a fun day planned.
- When my kids don’t feel well.
- Having to floss my teeth (I’ll do it, but I don’t have to like it.)
That’s my somewhat silly list. Though in my experience, people can change and almost any situation can be turned around for the best, so I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they strike themselves out. Hey, that rhymed!